Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Now Playing: Confessions of a former baseball hater

Well it's March and we're talking baseball. More astounding, I'm talking baseball. They did it. I can't believe it. I'm slowly turning into a baseball fan. I've been a lifelong non-fan of the sport, going out of my way to belittle it and bemoan its incessant coverage on TV and sports talk radio.

But here I am ready to declare myself as an Atlanta Braves fan.

I've always liked the Braves. Growing up in the South you have to have some sort of affinity for the team that could claim an entire region of the country as its fans. I enjoyed going to games from time to time when my family visited Atlanta, but I hardly ever got into them. People said I was crazy for being such a diehard sports fan, yet not a fan of baseball.

Then, something happened. Click here for full article.

What I'm listening to now:
The Odd Couple - Gnarls Barkley


Attack & Release - The Black Keys


Revolver - The Beatles


Accelerate - R.E.M.


Consolers of the Lonely - The Raconteurs

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: